How will Trump survive an interview from a former skilled prosecutor and 12yr Fbi Director Mueller without telling a lie?

And every story and leak that has came out he denies. Will trump lie to Muellers face and risk charges even if the other trump associates mueller has interviewed told the truth out of fear of being indicted for lying? I see the interview as a big purjury trap as trump can't remember everything he's said... show more And every story and leak that has came out he denies.

Will trump lie to Muellers face and risk charges even if the other trump associates mueller has interviewed told the truth out of fear of being indicted for lying?

I see the interview as a big purjury trap as trump can't remember everything he's said or didn't say and his staffers have told Mueller things that he told them