When Mueller interviews Trump and his words don't match his staff and former staff sworn statments to Mueller, what is gonna happen?

They all hired lawyers before speaking to Mueller and I'm sure they were told Mueller and his team don't play games and will indict anybody they catch lying. So since none of them risked losing their career and going to jail for trump, how tough will it be for trump when everything he said is fake news... show more They all hired lawyers before speaking to Mueller and I'm sure they were told Mueller and his team don't play games and will indict anybody they catch lying.

So since none of them risked losing their career and going to jail for trump, how tough will it be for trump when everything he said is fake news and it didn't happen won't be corroborated bully his former and current staff?

Word is preibus, bannon, and McGahn have told him a lot as they have the same lawyer