Are there any English horror movies that are centered around pizza?

I m aware of certain Indian movies released in 2014 and 2012 with the title Pizza, but I think my guests might not be into reading subtitles. There s been this alleged movie called Slice in the making for years now, originally supposed to debut in 2016 but now set to debut this year, but I need it within a month.... show more I m aware of certain Indian movies released in 2014 and 2012 with the title Pizza, but I think my guests might not be into reading subtitles. There s been this alleged movie called Slice in the making for years now, originally supposed to debut in 2016 but now set to debut this year, but I need it within a month.

I m having a pizza and horror movie party and feel an actual pizza horror movie would top it off perfectly. It doesn t matter if it s a bad movie, that might even be preferred so we can drunkenly ridicule how stupid it is. ^_^

Any ideas will be much appreciated.