How might a NON-Believer acquire FAITH in the four most powerful Supernatural Beings?

Imagine there are six Beings who have been worshiped, but for Whom there is no testable evidence. We are supposed to have FAITH in them, but, how to GET it, without testable evidence? How would a person acquire faith in the FOUR most powerful? I figure the four most powerful can protect me from all the... show more Imagine there are six Beings who have been worshiped, but for Whom there is no testable evidence. We are supposed to have FAITH in them, but, how to GET it, without testable evidence? How would a person acquire faith in the FOUR most powerful?
I figure the four most powerful can protect me from all the others.

Allah, Athena, Jehovah, Phuquioras, Quetzlcoatl, Zeus.

There should be a technique which will work for any number, since there have been Faithful Believers in various different Gods, over the centuries.

Remember, I'm asking for FOUR. Any technique for developing faith in FEWER than four, gets Thumbs DOWN for avoiding the question.
Update: OK, so, if you are a convert to a polytheistic religion, such as Hinduism, you have faith in several. How did you get it? And if you believe in only ONE God or Goddess, pick three names from the short list, and develop faith in THEM, also, and tell me how you did it. I have been told that if I simply BELIEVE,... show more OK, so, if you are a convert to a polytheistic religion, such as Hinduism, you have faith in several.
How did you get it?

And if you believe in only ONE God or Goddess, pick three names from the short list, and develop faith in THEM, also, and tell me how you did it.

I have been told that if I simply BELIEVE, then the "Gift of Faith" will be GIVEN me. But, until I have faith in some God or Goddess, how do I even BEGIN to "simply believe"?