How do you paint a wall without leaving brushstrokes?

first off, please dont try to be cute or funny and tell me to use a paint roller or spray gun. if everybody always took easier alternate routes, there would be no need to ask, right? if you ask how to fix or repair or customize something, and the answer is "screw it get a new one or custom order it or try out... show more first off, please dont try to be cute or funny and tell me to use a paint roller or spray gun. if everybody always took easier alternate routes, there would be no need to ask, right? if you ask how to fix or repair or customize something, and the answer is "screw it get a new one or custom order it or try out this thing blah blah blah" then its not getting repaired or customized, or w/e, its being replaced.... but i digress.... can someone please tell me how to use oldschool hand held hair brushes to paint without leaving a smear or brushstroke or streaking? KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS A ROOM, NOT THE MONALISA. i simply dont have the time, and im trying to NOT leave visible layers or obvious strokes/smudges etc
19 answers 19