Would this go on my permanent record?

There was a girl at my school who was catfished by a boy pretending to be her crush. He talked to her for a few days and then continually asked for nudes. Once he got a video of her masturbating he recorded it on his iPad and sent it to a few people including me. Now I did not like this girl at all so I thought it... show more There was a girl at my school who was catfished by a boy pretending to be her crush. He talked to her for a few days and then continually asked for nudes. Once he got a video of her masturbating he recorded it on his iPad and sent it to a few people including me. Now I did not like this girl at all so I thought it was funny and I saved it... Later that day I sent it to someone because that person asked me to... the only reason I sent it was because he was one of the most popular kids in school and I wanted to be “cool” as soon as I sent it I immediately regretted it.. a few days later he had sent it to almost everyone in the school. I’m so ridden with fear and guilt... I can’t even imagine how the girl in the video must feel. I never should have sent that video. Today the cops came to interrogate the boy I sent it to and the boy who recorded it. I’m so scared I’m next... I know I’m not the worst person in this scenario but I still feel sooooo guilty and fearful... if they press charges against me would it go on my permanent record?
3 answers 3