Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

If someone offered you ten million dollars to be atheist, would you accept?

You can’t force it

wealth cannot stop me from being who I am

• Lucifer
      2 years agoReport

I guess that's what the populations of USSR, China and N Korea declared when they turned communist.

• Meg

No

• antonius
      2 years agoReport

Oh, don't worry you don't have to be afraid not to believe what is not true.

no my faith wouldn't let me

• Lucifer
      2 years agoReport

• ALBERT

No my honor and integrity, no matter how small they might be , are not for sale! What good will all the money in the world do you when good fortune leaves you?

• antonius
      2 years agoReport

What good fortune? The imaginary god or Jesus? In the case of Jesus, which one of the 4 mentioned in the NT do you worship.??

already an atheist so yes

No, definitely not.

• antonius
      2 years agoReport

You are so afraid of your Jesus aren't you. The one full of love that came bringing a sword, and to turn family members against each other. That refers to a military person.You do not understand the NT at all do you. LOL

No

• antonius
      2 years agoReport

The question is about locating those of you who are too afraid not to believe. LOL

Make it 50 million and I'll think about it.

• daylily61
      2 years agoReport

Nobody who actually loves Jesus would sell Him for any price. I see no indication here that any of the four of you love Him, so it's not exactly surprising that you'd be willing to betray Him. Judas Iscariot would approve of you all.

It simply isn't possible for me to be an Atheist unless I were to forget who I am.

• antonius
      2 years agoReport

You are stoned, so how do you know what you would do now. But who are you but just another one too afraid not to believe.