Any Story Ideas?

I am currently obsessed with the power to control ice and snow (Not from Elsa, from Killer Frost) And I want to write a story that gives a character that power, but I'm not sure if I should add it to a zombie apocalypse book I am also writing or just create a new story. And if I do create a new story; any... show more I am currently obsessed with the power to control ice and snow (Not from Elsa, from Killer Frost)
And I want to write a story that gives a character that power, but I'm not sure if I should add it to a zombie apocalypse book I am also writing or just create a new story.
And if I do create a new story; any ideas for the story idea? Don't give me the hate on trying to come up with my own story idea.
I am a young writer still in school. Writing is something I do to pass the time. Any ideas? Please?