Me and my boyfriend are going to the gym for the first time together?

Me and my friend used to go to the gym and work out together but she wasn’t as motivated as me. So she canceled her membership and I still kept my membership going but stopped going for a couple months. Tonight is going to be the first time that I’ve been to the gym in a little while. My boyfriend says that it’s not like we’re going to be working out together. He said we’ll be doing our own thing. But I still feel awkward like he’d be watching me lol. Idk what to even work on. Especially without feeling like he’s gonna be watching me. He’ll probably be focused on himself but it still make me feel awkward.

really? many girls..are worry .when they are going are going to have sex for the first time with their boyfriend ,and you are worring about going to the gym with him?

😂😂 ..you are not normal..

i can not imagine if you ever try to have sex

..😂

you are DRAMATIC..😂

stop.

Hm seems like you two haven't been dating for very long at all. Why would he care? It's a gym, he'd expect you to be working out, like him and others are doing... If you weren't working out then yeah you'd look weird and he'd notice