Can something like the unite the right rally that happened in Charlottesville Virginia happen in Canada?

as a Canadian I was shocked about what happened during the unite the right rally. I mean I couldn't even believe that something like that could even happen in modern day america. whats even worse is that the president defended the white supremacists and neo-nazis. I'm worried about something like that... show more as a Canadian I was shocked about what happened during the unite the right rally.

I mean I couldn't even believe that something like that could even happen in modern day america. whats even worse is that the president defended the white supremacists and neo-nazis.

I'm worried about something like that can happen here in Canada but I know its highly unlikely since we are a more tolerant and inclusive society.

what do you guys think?