Suggest me please , i have heard successfull stories of people who have a shawarma restaurant or momo shop , will it work for me too ?

What do you think about opening a momos/shawarma shop ? Beloved friends i want to open a shop/restaurant that serves momos , shawarma and seekh kebab . i live in a place called nha trang in vietnam . there are always lots of tourists roaming around in the last 6 months of year then the next six months the number of... show more What do you think about opening a momos/shawarma shop ? Beloved friends i want to open a shop/restaurant that serves momos , shawarma and seekh kebab . i live in a place called nha trang in vietnam . there are always lots of tourists roaming around in the last 6 months of year then the next six months the number of tourists drop till two third . i think that people will buy . i am going to open a small shop/restaurant that can accomodate 50 person at one time. is it a good idea , should i start ? is it better to just focus one food such as shawarma or i should serve momos and kebabs too ? or should i make a big menu of foods ? how much such a shop earn in india's busy cities ? i belong from a middle class family my aim is to earn two hundred thousand indian rupees a month to help my family