If I join the military as a woman, should I just say goodbye to ever getting married?

I'm a 25 yr old woman thinking about joining the air force. Not sure for how long. I'm concerned that if I do, I wont get married...because its different for women. If a man is in the military he can just tote his wife around with him if shes a stay at home wife, part time worker, etc. But men aren't... show more I'm a 25 yr old woman thinking about joining the air force. Not sure for how long. I'm concerned that if I do, I wont get married...because its different for women. If a man is in the military he can just tote his wife around with him if shes a stay at home wife, part time worker, etc. But men aren't going to follow me around, they're typically more serious about their long term jobs. Also, if I marry someone in the military, we might be separated to different stations. I also don't want to be the sole breadwinner if I do get married...so my options kind of suck. Should I just resign myself to never getting married if I join & stay in the air force?
Update: I'm not going to have kids, I don't want them. I'm talking about marriage.