I've got at least 40 I can share…
1. Your team is everything.
2. Solve a problem at the intersection of your passion and skill set.
3. Never outsource your core competency.
4. Be c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶ lean, but don’t be afraid to spend where you can build a business case for it.
5. Stay stubborn on vision and flexible on the details.
6. Never eat lunch alone. Always be closing.
7. Ideas are worth sh*t. Execution is key.
8. Don’t take momentum for granted.
9. Set S.M.A.R.T. goals.
10. Focus. It’s easy to get carried away with multiple projects.
11. Stay uncomfortable.
12. Be metrics driven. You can’t improve what you can’t measure.
13. Not everything your customers want is what they need. Learn to read between the lines to really get at the problem.
14. Consistently seek out (and give) constructive feedback.
15. Know your competitive advantage and stay obsessed over your competitors and the industry.
16. Be a thought leader in your space.
17. Set your values from day 1 and live them every single day.
18. When hiring, place a premium on aptitude versus experience. Put people in positions to punch above their weight class.
19. Learn to say no (respectfully).
20. Trust your gut.
21. If things aren't working, move quickly to change it. Keep the feedback loop short and frequent.
22. As a founder, you set the tone for others. Don’t forget that.
23. Don't be afraid to ask for help!
24. Learn to be a good storyteller - this will help you in many different ways.
25. Make deliberate decisions.
26. Don’t lose sight of close friends and family. You don’t need to be a hermit just because you work a lot.
27. Start with “why?” [See Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action]
28. Only focus on what you can control. One of those things is having a good attitude.
29. Do things that don’t scale.
30. It's better to own a smaller piece of a bigger pie than a bigger piece of a smaller pie.
31. Tackle your most daunting tasks in the morning. Save the easier stuff for later.
32. Workout at least 3 times a week. Body and mind are one. Oh yeah, and get your sleep too.
33. You will hit hurdles, push through and get ready for the next. Stay optimistic.
34. Ask questions. Stay curious.
35. You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. You should listen more than you talk.
36. Culture is crucial. Your employees should stay late because they want to, not because they have to.
37. Sell value, not features.
38. There is no such thing as a part-time entrepreneur.
39. Learn to move on if you’ve exhausted all efforts. Be honest with yourself.
40. Have fun!