Everything looks to be working fine in Desktop PC, but no display?

Hi, A few days ago I decided to clean my Desktop PC because it was lagging a lot when I was using it. I cleaned the GPU, CPU cooling fan, and the Heatsink which the fan is attached to, all with a vacuum cleaner. When put all of the cleaned components back in, nothing came up on the display. I did some research... show more Hi,

A few days ago I decided to clean my Desktop PC because it was lagging a lot when I was using it. I cleaned the GPU, CPU cooling fan, and the Heatsink which the fan is attached to, all with a vacuum cleaner.

When put all of the cleaned components back in, nothing came up on the display. I did some research and some people said "Clean the RAM Motherboard Connectors with an eraser", so I did, and various other things that they told me to do. After I cleaned it, there were 6 beeps coming from the computer, so I just took the GPU out and put it back in again, and that seemed to fix the issue of the beeps, but there was still no display.

Could I have done something wrong? Please answer as soon as possible as I need this PC for a project.

Regards,

Angus