Is this married man ready to cheat?

A man in my son’s basketball league has been acting like this! There’s a married man who keeps staring at me, making suggestive comments, etc. Today, more happened. few days ago, not during practice, they had another event and his wife was there. She was sitting down and he was standing. I approached, sat behind... show more A man in my son’s basketball league has been acting like this!

There’s a married man who keeps staring at me, making suggestive comments, etc. Today, more happened.

few days ago, not during practice, they had another event and his wife was there. She was sitting down and he was standing. I approached, sat behind her, and he proceeded to greet me. I said hi back, and he seemed nervous, but smiling a lot. No introduction to his wife. I left quickly, so nothing else happened.

As I had anticipated, his wife was there today as well. Game day. He ran into me in the hall, by himself, I was busy with my son so we just greeted each other. I sat a little farther away from his wife. Another mother approached him to sit down next to them... He introduced that woman to his wife. I felt a mix of bliss and rejection, all rolled into one.

There was one more moment or staring, with his wife right there, and I caught her looking at me as well. At the end of the day, I again was at the restaurant by the exit. His wife was walking behind him. He turned to my son and said “Good game!” . Then he looked at me and said “See you Tuesday?”. I managed to say “Yes... Tuesday” because nothing else came out. I was terrified that his wife would see how I felt, and felt completely puzzled that he would single me out to say that when there were other parents from our team there.

Is he trying to have an affair? Why single me out to say what he did?