Alpha males and alpha females;Am I a tomsissy because of this?

I would cry in the classroom and my teachers supported me and never invalidated me, i also had the chance to express anger/aggression. I was basically raised bigenderly because girls are taught to repress their rage and boys are taught to repress their crying(none of them happened to me as a child). And I'm not... show more I would cry in the classroom and my teachers supported me and never invalidated me, i also had the chance to express anger/aggression. I was basically raised bigenderly because girls are taught to repress their rage and boys are taught to repress their crying(none of them happened to me as a child). And I'm not trying to brag cuz I'm pretty sure there other men and women who had the chance to express both:grief and anger (as children). Hence, I wouldn't be who I am today?