What does this mean: No data should be posted on the graph?

I have a very important assignment due soon for computer science, and I am confused on the wording of one of the sentences. This is the only part of the assignment you have to read to understand the problem. Provide a graphical environment where the user can pick one to five applicants and compare them on each of... show more I have a very important assignment due soon for computer science, and I am confused on the wording of one of the sentences. This is the only part of the assignment you have to read to understand the problem.

Provide a graphical environment where the user can pick one to five applicants and compare them on
each of the four personality traits plus the baseline profile number, all at one glance. Each applicant
should have a different color on the graph.
No data should be posted onto the graph. <---- (This is what I'm confused about)
The Baseline Score Ranking for each individual should be posted with the graph.
Advanced Objective: provide an easy way to swap out and in different applicants.

What do they mean when they say: "No data should be posted onto the graph"? They obviously want data on the graph, but why would they say they don't want any data posted on the graph? I know, this is a stupid question, but frankly I am becoming desperate.