I need to find a better editing system of iMovie (I will give you 5 stars for my favorite answer, if you actually know about this stuff)?

I'm a YouTuber who has been using iMovie for about a year, and I'm getting sick of it. iMovie is too simple and doesn't provide you with enough effects and transitions, which really bugs me. Hence, I've decided to pay for an actually well-made editing system that gives you lots of effects,... show more I'm a YouTuber who has been using iMovie for about a year, and I'm getting sick of it. iMovie is too simple and doesn't provide you with enough effects and transitions, which really bugs me. Hence, I've decided to pay for an actually well-made editing system that gives you lots of effects, transitions, and has better quality.
I've brought my needs down to 3 costly editing systems: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, or Adobe After Effects. I'll give you details on what I make on my YouTube channel to give you more of an answer.
Sorry for my apparent grammar mistakes.
Update: I need to find a better editing system than iMovie (will award 5 stars for answer)