How to respond to a "Thank You" email from a manager?

Hey! I d appreciate your advises and suggestions. I m an entry level worker. We d a new manager of procurement joined the company recently and he s office in another country. I report to a finance manager who s in the same level as that procurment CAMEA. But this finance manager doesn t want us to have any sort... show more Hey! I d appreciate your advises and suggestions.

I m an entry level worker. We d a new manager of procurement joined the company recently and he s office in another country. I report to a finance manager who s in the same level as that procurment CAMEA. But this finance manager doesn t want us to have any sort of contact with that procurement manager.

The procurement manager made a visit into our office while we d an important meeting with a project that s crucial to our work, and we didn t have time to sit with him. His visit was totally about getting to know us and see how we could work with each other since he s new in the company.

Later on, he sent a thank you email to me and I want to know how professionally paraphrase an acknowledgment respond to his email.

Thanks,,