Sister in law & mother in law cut off all contact, ignore me & son, but cont. to meddle in our relationship through my fiance. Wht wud u do?

9 years, engaged with a house & have a 2 yr old son. MIL & SIL are jealous & created probs, hateful towards me & the relati. since day 1. We have never had chance to be close or son to be close to sister in laws son who is 3 she wnt visit & tlks bad abt me but sayin she wnts them to be close. My... show more 9 years, engaged with a house & have a 2 yr old son. MIL & SIL are jealous & created probs, hateful towards me & the relati. since day 1. We have never had chance to be close or son to be close to sister in laws son who is 3 she wnt visit & tlks bad abt me but sayin she wnts them to be close. My son doesnt knw her & i dnt trust her alone with my son, i dnt see a reason why u wud force mom of 2 yr old to be away frm her son.

SIL & MIL cut me off, & nt seen granson since he was 4 mths. They wnt talk to sort things out. I hve tried to msg, whatsapp, call, contact on facebk. blocked on everything. My OH wnts thm to get on with me & all be at peace, I agree & have offered this. They demand tht my son who im with day & night since hes been born goes over there without me (they live an hr away) they recently turned my partner against me over all this saying im using a child & such nasty things. All as Ive said is they are always wrlcome to come visit him at his home, & that I think they should he civil with me or even develop a friendship genuinly for my sons sake, as they have a terrible relationship with me have never made an effort or been close in 9 years, I cnt trust them & nt around my child alone, they are strangers to my son, they dnt knw the home & hes used to being with me as his father works alot. They have poisoned my partner alot, i just stayed bk & hope he saw sense which he kinda is atm but its been rough. Also i may be pregnant again. Wht shall i do? Wht do u think?
5 answers 5