I ordered the ancestry.com test. When should it come?

It says 6 to 8 weeks, but I've been watching people's videos on YouTube for about 3 years now, and a lot of them say they got it sooner. But being that I sent mine in during the Christmas season, should it come later? I delivered it on December 26... could any of you predict when it will come?
Update: LMFAO I'm asking people who took the test, when they PREDICT it will come. Some of you are so dramatic I swear.
Update 2: @torvald they don't skew ****. Of course it's not 100& accurate, it's a ******* estimate. Yes people do take it seriously, but I know that it is not accurate. Ancestry admits that it's just a rough estimate. They match your DNA with native people of various regions across the world. There's... show more @torvald they don't skew ****. Of course it's not 100& accurate, it's a ******* estimate. Yes people do take it seriously, but I know that it is not accurate. Ancestry admits that it's just a rough estimate. They match your DNA with native people of various regions across the world. There's really no way of figuring out someone's ancestry 100% accurately. Read some more about these tests before you go running your mouth.