My crush is dating someone else but online?

So. I’m a girl, she’s a girl. If ur going to be rude don’t bother commenting. Anyway, I’ve liked her for awhile. In early October, after tons of text flirting, we admitted we liked each other. I said i didn’t want to date, bc I didn’t want to deal w my parents. We kinda kept liking each other, etc, etc, and then I... show more So. I’m a girl, she’s a girl. If ur going to be rude don’t bother commenting. Anyway, I’ve liked her for awhile. In early October, after tons of text flirting, we admitted we liked each other. I said i didn’t want to date, bc I didn’t want to deal w my parents. We kinda kept liking each other, etc, etc, and then I finally told my mom abt a month ago. I told her that I was able to date, rly relieved, etc. continues as normal, and then at a party we’re gettijg super close. Someone asked her who she liked and she said someone irl n someone online. I didn’t rly think much of it, but I saw on one of her instas a post abt someone and a comment was don’t u date hurt her. Also, that account has a date in the bio with a heart emoji. I know it’s an online relationship, which never really work out anyway. How long do you think this will go on for? ( it’s also good to mention when I said I want ready to date in October, I said just lemme know if u date anyway one I don’t get played or whateve. She hasn’t told me a thing abt this. We’re super good friends as well. Idk)
2 answers 2