Is she not interested in me or is she shy?

I met this Christian girl that occasionally attends the events hosted by my church. Although she goes to another church, she and her sister have a few friends from my church and they usually attends our church's events whenever their friends are going to them. Anyways, this is like the second time I see her... show more I met this Christian girl that occasionally attends the events hosted by my church. Although she goes to another church, she and her sister have a few friends from my church and they usually attends our church's events whenever their friends are going to them. Anyways, this is like the second time I see her there (it was a New Year's Party). I noticed that she doesn't usually talk to other guys or initiate conversation with them at these events except for me and she stays with her older sister most of the time. Her sister is engaged and has a man, but she is still single. I talk with her whenever I get the chance, but don't stay with her too much since we aren't that close yet. I always get the sense that she likes talking to me and is at the very least comfortable with me. As I was leaving the party and saying goodbye, she wished me luck on a job interview that I have next week and told me to let her know how it goes. I proceeded to tell her that I don't have her contact info yet. She then told me that she thought we had already added each other on facebook. She then said that she would find me and add me herself. She still hasn't added me yet. Should I wait to see if she will? If she doesn't should I remind her about adding each other on facebook or try getting her number next time? What do you think? Why did she suggest facebook and not her number? Is she not interested in me that way or does she want to take things slow since we have only met twice?
1 answer 1