The guy that I like cums instantly.Good thing or bad thing?

So there's this guy that I really like.. and I'm almost certain he likes me too. Anyway.. we've been talking and seeing each other since October. One night after a date he ended up staying overnight at my house. Things got a little hot and I decided to give him a bj because it felt right. The second... show more So there's this guy that I really like.. and I'm almost certain he likes me too. Anyway.. we've been talking and seeing each other since October. One night after a date he ended up staying overnight at my house. Things got a little hot and I decided to give him a bj because it felt right.

The second that I put my mouth on him, he came. INSTANTLY.

This past weekend the same thing happened. Things got a little hot and I decided to go down on him again. He lasted about 5 seconds. This time he grabbed my head and shoved it down when he came. I didn't mind. At first I was a little offended and felt powerless but then I kind of got turned on by it.

Why would he *** so fast? Nerves? Too excited? Felt too good? I'm new to this stuff.

Also- should I be offended by the head grab/shove? Or did it just feel so good that he couldn't help himself, and I should take that as a compliment?