What do I need to weld gates, fences, grills, and truck trailers?

I want to learn how to weld and start a side hustle on craigslist to bring in some extra income. Welding has always interested me and I'm in need of some extra money so I want to buy a cheap machine, practice by building myself some things and watching youtube videos, and in a few years start advertising... show more I want to learn how to weld and start a side hustle on craigslist to bring in some extra income. Welding has always interested me and I'm in need of some extra money so I want to buy a cheap machine, practice by building myself some things and watching youtube videos, and in a few years start advertising myself.

What kind of welding machine is decent, cheap, and good for all around small jobs? What kind of wire and metals should I use? Should I go with mig, tig, stick, flux, or what? As the title says, i just wanna do smaller projects like gates, fences, trailers, and grills. I don't want anything too expensive because this is just a small side hustle and for all I know I might be horrible, so something cheap but that can get a small job done.