Help finding title to this yaoi manga?

Hey guys I’m looking for a yaoi manga that I read quite a while ago. So from what I remember of it there is a fortune teller who tells a young prince or his mother that his destine lover will be of Japanese decent and she gives a name i think. The prince travels to japan to seek out this person and find some of the... show more Hey guys I’m looking for a yaoi manga that I read quite a while ago. So from what I remember of it there is a fortune teller who tells a young prince or his mother that his destine lover will be of Japanese decent and she gives a name i think. The prince travels to japan to seek out this person and find some of the high school. He becomes close with him and then I think I remember right he has sex with him on the rooftop. Then like The helicopter comes with the prince brings him with him to the home country.
Please help I can remember so much of it but my brain just seems to not know the title of this manga
1 answer 1