Would you choose a hot raver/party girl as the one to settle down with for the long term?

I was dating a 41 year old guy and he dropped me like a bad habit the moment he met this party girl in Los Angeles. Shes 35 and goes out to the club 3-4x a week. She is a nice girl and is very attractive, I wont omit that detail. She had some work done, botox in her lips and cheeks She dresses like a sexy anime... show more I was dating a 41 year old guy and he dropped me like a bad habit the moment he met this party girl in Los Angeles.
Shes 35 and goes out to the club 3-4x a week. She is a nice girl and is very attractive, I wont omit that detail. She had some work done, botox in her lips and cheeks She dresses like a sexy anime character. Lots of shirt skirts, 6 inch platform combat boots, suspenders, low cut corset tops, leather bras etc. She's fun to hang out with and does lots of drugs mainly ecstasy, acid and benzos.and smokes cigarettes. She still maintains a full time job and is responsible. She's been married once and is now divorced, she has a lot of male admirers from the club scene. The guy I was dating describes her as a sexy out of this world kind of girl, like a living anime girl that never steps out of character. He is practically ready to propose and he met her 2 weeks ago.

I am also a very attractive woman, I just don't have the experience with makeup and flashy clothes. I feel like I cant really compete with someone as unique as her. Nor could I ever be as fun and experimental with all the drugs and partying :/

Photos of new girl

https://www.instagram.com/glitteraver/
1 answer 1