Dream Meaning?

I had a dream where I was starting up fireworks in the bathtub at my house, then suddenly, the fireworks caught this one dude that I don't know on fire. Everyone ran away from him just so they wouldn't get caught on fire either. I tried to lock the door behind me so he won't come in and try to set me on... show more I had a dream where I was starting up fireworks in the bathtub at my house, then suddenly, the fireworks caught this one dude that I don't know on fire. Everyone ran away from him just so they wouldn't get caught on fire either. I tried to lock the door behind me so he won't come in and try to set me on fire, he overpowered me and opened the door asking for help. I told him to calm down so that he won't hurt anybody else. I got the water hose from the bathroom, and when I got back, the fire was gone. Thank the lord the fire was minor, and luckily he didn't get burned. The fire was so minor that his shirt wasn't even halfway burned. No one had to go to the hospital. But...Ugh! When I started looking at him, I was soo attracted!! I was soo feeling him, and he was kinda feeling me, he was buff, he showed me his buttocks and he was just so fine. In waking life, I couldn't stop thinking about him because he was soo good looking and fine, even now, typing this up, he was so attractive. I don't know the boy either. Never saw him before. But, I was quite concerned later because he kinda looked like my brother when he wore a hat. My brother uses a hat for work. I was kinda nervous and a little disgusted because he looked my brother. But other than that, he was attractive, and I've probably didn't met him b4. Have a little hope? What does this mean?
Update: still today, I'm still in love. Help?
5 answers 5