Help with friends / housemate?

About 6 months ago I started living with someone I met off Spare room. We got on great, I was a live-in landlord but we would still go out, day trips ect and things were great. I then had financial trouble and had to look at letting another room out. The lad we chose was great to bein with but then I came home one... show more About 6 months ago I started living with someone I met off Spare room. We got on great, I was a live-in landlord but we would still go out, day trips ect and things were great. I then had financial trouble and had to look at letting another room out. The lad we chose was great to bein with but then I came home one day to hear him bitching about me and the other housemate. He was so nice to our faces and then behind our back he would ***** to anyone that would listen. I went away on holiday and when I came back the two housemates were saying they liked it better when I wasn't there. I then asked the 3rd housemate who joined to leave and he did. My other housemates contact is now up and he wants to move to the City centre with the other housemate as he doesn't know anyone. I don't feel I can be friends with him but it's a shame as he's a nice lad. Please can I get some advice? Have I been stabbed in the back? Is it me? I use to take him out for food and pay because he was my friend.
1 answer 1