Why can’t I figure myself out ?

So I’m a 20 year old female & just very frustrated with life lately. Mainly school. I was in college for a short amount of time but then stopped because I couldn’t figure out what I what I wanted to be. I took a semester off (this past semester ) & hoped to return back this January and have my classes all... show more So I’m a 20 year old female & just very frustrated with life lately. Mainly school. I was in college for a short amount of time but then stopped because I couldn’t figure out what I what I wanted to be. I took a semester off (this past semester ) & hoped to return back this January and have my classes all picked out but debating if I should just drop them. I’m insanely frustrated that I can’t figure out still what I want to go for . I feel like at 20 I should know now but I just don’t . I feel like a complete loser and I’m just wasting my life away while everybody else is progressing and being successful . The biggest debate I have is doing what I want to do or doing something with a high salary. My family and everybody are pushing me and want me to do the dental hygiene because of the very high salary (where I live they make like 33$ an hour ) but I really don’t think I’d enjoy the job very much , tolerate it maybe but not enjoy so I was thinking about transferring to a university but their seems to be no bachelor degrees that pay higher then dental hygiene does. So I don’t know if I’d be taking a big risk and stupid decision by transferring to a uni for a degree instead . I feel like I’m having a quarter life crisis if you will with just everything in my life because I can’t figure myself out & i’m Not sure how to .
2 answers 2