My friends profile picture is ugly...should I tell her?

My friend is honestly a really lovely beautiful human being, inside and out! Though she has major anxiety when it comes to her appearance. She is currently trying to talk to more people online, she is using social media, but she doesn't post her face just her art. She is trying to gain followers which she... show more My friend is honestly a really lovely beautiful human being, inside and out! Though she has major anxiety when it comes to her appearance.

She is currently trying to talk to more people online, she is using social media, but she doesn't post her face just her art.

She is trying to gain followers which she should get because her art is amazing....but she isn't the best at self marketing.

The problem is...the one picture she does have of herself is her profile picture...but the lighting is all wrong and due to this off lighting it makes it seem like she has really thin hair and a massive bald spot. (Which she doesn't have).

I want to tell her to change it because it doesn't show her in the most flattering light and also it is stopping the maximum amount of people to click on her account. But if I do tell her, or tell her in the wrong way her confidence could be shattered.