My roommate pressed charges against me and its really bad what can I do legally of illegally?

My roommate in college is blind, he's not retarded but how he acted was. My roommate would start each day with an apple and hot tea. My roommate and I had some disagreements because I said he couldn't have any girls over because if he got hurt everyone would blame me. My roommate stormed out of the... show more My roommate in college is blind, he's not retarded but how he acted was. My roommate would start each day with an apple and hot tea. My roommate and I had some disagreements because I said he couldn't have any girls over because if he got hurt everyone would blame me. My roommate stormed out of the apartment and stayed with his girlfriend. His friends came and talked to me and told me I was out of line and I told them to screw off. My roommate was on his phone listening to his text messages and when he wasn't looking I looked through them and I started messing with him and calling him the names his girlfriend called him. My roommate got mad and I pushed him and punched him and said who's gonna believe you? .Well it turns out that my roommate had a pocket digital recorder that his girlfriend gave him. The girlfriend and a few others including one of his retard rights lawyers talked to the DA and I was arrested and now I'm facing federal charges. I'm out on bail how can I make him drop the charges? Also it turns out that before my roommate and his girlfriend dated my girlfriend amd my roommate fooled around before me and my girlfriend were together and now I'm steaming mad
Update: Yes the DA is state court and the US Attorneys office is federal I'm facing charges from both