Is this a safe account?

I changed my email address associated with an Apple I.D. Of course the p/w was changed as well. When I go to sign into the Apple I.D. using the old email address & p/w I get "there is no Apple I.D. with this email address". It's as tough it doesn't exist. I'm told that Apple I.D.'s are... show more I changed my email address associated with an Apple I.D. Of course the p/w was changed as well.
When I go to sign into the Apple I.D. using the old email address & p/w I get "there is no Apple I.D. with this email address".
It's as tough it doesn't exist. I'm told that Apple I.D.'s are not closed. I will assume the new email associated with the account certainly is required for sign-in.
So, if someone were to try to sign into the original account using the old email address...they would not be granted access?
Thanks..I just don't understand the workings.
Update: I meant to ask at the end...if someone were to try to sign into the original account using the old email address & p/w...they would not be granted access??
1 answer 1