I have a friend that needs help, but will not help himself, what should I do?

My friend is obese, has Type I diabetes, and works part time at Wal-Mart making $10/hr, has no license and lives with his dad. His dad does not work because he is lazy and uses all my friends money for bills and other useless stuff. He owes his college tons of money because he dropped out part way through and did... show more My friend is obese, has Type I diabetes, and works part time at Wal-Mart making $10/hr, has no license and lives with his dad. His dad does not work because he is lazy and uses all my friends money for bills and other useless stuff. He owes his college tons of money because he dropped out part way through and did not pay back the financial aid, so he has tarnished his credit score and he can never be accepted to a college ever again. A bit of a crap situation he has put himself through. Is there anyway someone can get out of this situation?