What should I do about my male roommates?

I am a 27 year old woman. I have a 40 year old and a 57 year old male roommates. Over all they are fine but both of them walk around in their boxers or just a house coat and I never complain... Once I had the bathroom door open and I was covered with a towel and my 40 year old roommate was about to walk in then... show more I am a 27 year old woman. I have a 40 year old and a 57 year old male roommates. Over all they are fine but both of them walk around in their boxers or just a house coat and I never complain...

Once I had the bathroom door open and I was covered with a towel and my 40 year old roommate was about to walk in then freaked out went to his room and couldn't look at me for like a day... and today I thought no one was home and I needed to get a bowl to do a face mask after my shower and I was wrapped in a towel and my 57 year old roommate said "holy smokes she's walking around naked" I immediately felt the need to defend myself and say "I didn't think anyone was home"... then he proceeded with "that's ok I have seen many naked women".

Why is it ok for they to wonder around in boxers but if I quickly run threw the house in a towel it's a big deal... it makes me really uncomfortable in my own home...

What should I do...