Can you help me identify a one stop shop for all these iPhone data backup, storage and recovery purposes and...?

... help me please identify any specific services I should get done?? Thank you in advance. I have a situation where multiple data back up and storage needs of mine are going unmet (and have been going unmet for quite some time now). These are the things I need to get done: 1) Have all the backups that I have on... show more ... help me please identify any specific services I should get done?? Thank you in advance.

I have a situation where multiple data back up and storage needs of mine are going unmet (and have been going unmet for quite some time now). These are the things I need to get done:

1) Have all the backups that I have on my two computers (a Mac and a PC) from 2 or 3 different iPhones put in one spot and put into a format from which I can easily access files (like text messages or a note from a specific day) which I can then print out without there being a potential for them to become corrupted
2) Back up other phones in same way
3) Have the information in a form which will be accepted in court. I have a lawsuit against someone, so timestamps and any other requirements for something to be considered good reliable evidence are a must.
4) Have recovered data (text messages, notes, photos, contacts, favorites, etc.) which might have become lost temporarily due to lack of space in the phone
5) Have one place where I can from now on back up my family's phones for future backups.

Where can I go or what services should I look for to have these done? To all those who help me out thank you very much
1 answer 1