Are there any instant cures for lack of motivation?

I have a house inspection coming up, but I just can't be motivated enough to do anything in ways of cleaning. In fact, I have no motivation to do anything. I think I've been awake 10 hours in the last three days because I just can't get out of bed. I barely eat, and barely do anything. I tried making... show more I have a house inspection coming up, but I just can't be motivated enough to do anything in ways of cleaning. In fact, I have no motivation to do anything. I think I've been awake 10 hours in the last three days because I just can't get out of bed. I barely eat, and barely do anything. I tried making myself something to eat, to pull myself forcefully out of this funk. Pasta was a good thing because it's easy. That pasta is currently rotting on my stove because I got halfway through cooking it before turning everything off and going to sleep. No matter how hard I try, I can't find the drive to do anything... Someone told me that it was just a way of thinking, but how do I stop thinking the way I do? I tried putting a bra on so I could start cleaning (because if I don't clean, I'm going to be kicked out and have nowhere to live. I'll be on the streets) and I got to taking off my shirt before just curling into the foetal position on my bed and lied there for gosh knows how long. I read that eating healthy and getting exercise will help with motivation but every time I try, I just go back to sleep. I need tips. Is there any way that I could, if even just temporarily, get motivation really quickly? preferably within a few minutes or hours? I literally have tomorrow left to clean my house completely.
2 answers 2