Can you fix my writing?

My younger brother finished university in the US then got a job at the bio-science centre in Silicon Valley, California. After moved to his new apartment, he called to me yesterday. He said "This place is holy crap. A Chinese house owner said No private food; bad small stuff, No shave in the washroom, hot... show more My younger brother finished university in the US then got a job at the bio-science centre in Silicon Valley, California. After moved to his new apartment, he called to me yesterday. He said "This place is holy crap. A Chinese house owner said No private food; bad small stuff, No shave in the washroom, hot water isn't provided, using washroom whiten 15 mins bulabula.. " yeah, he could get an another good apartment but it's very expensive; almost $2000 per a month and far to get his office. Besides there isn't room even in these apartments.It's already full. There was no choice. Only good thing with this apartment is just the distance is near from apartment to office. Because of those crazy rules, he resisted gym just for taking shower lol. Compared with the house owner, i was very lucky to wonderful stay with your family.

That's all.

Can you please fix my writing in grammatically?
2 answers 2