My crush wants SHOWER SEX?

I was speaking to the boy I like the other day. I mentioned that I needed to go for a shower, and so I'd talk later. He said that he would've liked to have got in the shower with me because my figure is "bangable". We speak every single day, and he's NEVER been like this before. He saw my... show more I was speaking to the boy I like the other day. I mentioned that I needed to go for a shower, and so I'd talk later. He said that he would've liked to have got in the shower with me because my figure is "bangable".

We speak every single day, and he's NEVER been like this before. He saw my body for the first time and he just went wild with compliments. He only seemed interested in my body. I even asked him if he liked me because I didn't want to be flirting and being dirty with a guy that has the wrong intentions. If we were in a relationship, that would be a different matter. Physical attraction is fine, I enjoyed it. But my mind was blank and I just made a joke out of it because I panicked, I mean come on, imagine your crush saying he basically wants to have steamy shower sex with you. I just said "what, in your own shower? And laughed it off. I implied that he should shower on his own. I REGRET THAT SO MUCH. He's not spoken to me since. He probably thinks I'm not interested now...