Business: Is this a smart tactic?

I was thinking about this hypothetical situation when I watched an Advert of sumsung supposedly "roasting" Apple. In the Ad, an apple phone was used. I said to myself, there's absolutely no way Sumsung would do an Ad of that sort to avoid the risk of being sued. So I thought, imagine a situation where... show more I was thinking about this hypothetical situation when I watched an Advert of sumsung supposedly "roasting" Apple. In the Ad, an apple phone was used. I said to myself, there's absolutely no way Sumsung would do an Ad of that sort to avoid the risk of being sued. So I thought, imagine a situation where one of Sumsungs employers made a secret meeting with some random guy who is good with making videos to create such an Ad. The guy agrees, and there's no evidence for that whatsoever. The main aim here is to create this video of sumsung roasting Apple, and popularising it using social networking. This way, Sumsung company doesn't take any blame for it since there's no evidence, and that supposedly "fake" Ad was made by random people, and there's nothing illegal about it since anyone has a right to have an opinion to anything.

This is sort of like an indirect slander manoeuvre, done as such that there's no room for legal issues.

Do you think such a plan would pan out?