I have a strong feeling that my dad will kill my mom and sisters when she asks for a divorce?

He’s been meeting women at hotels and my mom saw it when they were in Vietnam last year, plus my twin sister tracks his phone and he is NEVER where he says he is. He used to be physically abusive but stopped when we got older but still hits my mom sometimes, and he is very verbally abusive. He is usually gentle... show more He’s been meeting women at hotels and my mom saw it when they were in Vietnam last year, plus my twin sister tracks his phone and he is NEVER where he says he is. He used to be physically abusive but stopped when we got older but still hits my mom sometimes, and he is very verbally abusive. He is usually gentle with my baby sister which I am very grateful for. I moved to a different state because I couldn’t take his abuse anymore but also because of college, and I live here with my aunt and uncle who are very supportive. I know he will kill my family if my mom asks for a divorce because he is just evil. He literally screams at us in public for the littlest things and even slapped me in front of his friends because I was too slow to eat. I visited for Christmas last week and he slammed his fist on the kitchen counter and yelled because he didn’t like how my mom and I were catching up when we were taking our time on peeling shrimp for dinner. He would pretend to steer and go off the road when driving to scare us when he’s mad. A few nights ago my sister told me he yelled at my mom because she didn’t want to sleep early and threatened to light the house on fire then slapped her. My sister has depression and he taunts her to kill herself. I just know that he will kill them and commit suicide if they get a divorce because I just know him. I’m so scared because my mom and sisters are my life and I will literally die if anything happens to them. I don’t know what to do.