Male co worker stares at me?

I have worked at my current job for about 8 months now. I work in a large restaurant and there is an older guy who is in his early 60 s and I m a 23 yr girl with long brown hair. The other week I was at the registers while he was doing his own work A few times I looked up and he was standing behind some things... show more I have worked at my current job for about 8 months now. I work in a large restaurant and there is an older guy who is in his early 60 s and I m a 23 yr girl with long brown hair.

The other week I was at the registers while he was doing his own work A few times I looked up and he was standing behind some things staring at me, when I saw him he quickly looked down and pretended he wasn t looking.

I didn t think anything of it and just ignored it. This week I was behind the register again and I was writing things down. Whenever I looked up I saw him staring at me and when I caught him he quickly looked down at what he was doing, I think caught doing this like 4 times.

Iv also walked past him when he was talking to another co worker and I can feel him staring at me.

Yesterday I was packing things into a box whilst talking to another male and female co worker. My older male co worker was on the other side of the room doing his own work. I could feel someone staring at me and every now and then I automatically looked up and I saw him staring at me, literally looking over his shoulder at me.
Each time I caught him he snapped his head back around and faced forward again, about 3 times.

We get on ok and he has talked to me about his wife many times but the staring thing is odd. I have asked my family members for their opinion and they all said that he probably does it because he is bored.

Do I just continue ignoring it or do something?