True or false: if you hurt someone who is already broken, you're a horrible person?

I'm going to say true because it takes so much courage to put yourself out there again, after you're already hurt. Especially if you're dealing with depression and anxiety and they know that. I personally don't spend my time with just anyone and I let that be known. I'm very selective with my... show more I'm going to say true because it takes so much courage to put yourself out there again, after you're already hurt. Especially if you're dealing with depression and anxiety and they know that. I personally don't spend my time with just anyone and I let that be known. I'm very selective with my time. I just think someone should validate your feelings and concerns, especially if they know you've been through a lot. Is that wrong?