How do I express jealousy without being psycho?

I spent a year and a half in Argentina and After I got to talking to one of the guys I worked with. We quickly developed what looks like a long distance relationship and we both have established that we are falling in love, but are putting off defining the relationship until I visit in May. He admitted and I... show more I spent a year and a half in Argentina and After I got to talking to one of the guys I worked with. We quickly developed what looks like a long distance relationship and we both have established that we are falling in love, but are putting off defining the relationship until I visit in May. He admitted and I learned that he has jealous tendancies which I can handle. I try not to make him jealous at all costs. I want to build trust inspite of the distance. but he posted a picture of him and a gorgeous blond on social media and they looked very cozy. I let him know that I wasn’t the biggest fan and he expressed how good it felt that I got a little jealous. And I can understand that validation. But when he posted a second very cozy picture with this same girl who is supposedly just his friend after having hardly talked to me over the weekend it actually really hurt my feelings. When I brought it up again he said very definitely that they were just friends and that it was the end of the conversation. I didn’t have the chance to express that I had sobbed in the shower for over half an hour and that I felt rather hurt by it. I can understand that maybe it’s just the difference in culture and that they are very affectionate people, but the honest truth is that the idea of another woman hugging on him or sitting on his lap makes me cringe.

So how can I bring it up and express how I feel without attacking him, or making him mad?

Or am I just being unreasonable?