Opening two LLC's. Both owned by each other. Any problems in doing so?

I am starting a business but wish to keep my name and personal information private. Nothing illegal going on or trying to pay less taxes either. I have found that the only way to do that in my state (Florida) is by opening two LLCs that own each other. Would there be any problems in doing so? I've read it can... show more I am starting a business but wish to keep my name and personal information private. Nothing illegal going on or trying to pay less taxes either. I have found that the only way to do that in my state (Florida) is by opening two LLCs that own each other. Would there be any problems in doing so? I've read it can be difficult to open a bank account since I wouldn't be the owner. Also how do taxes work in a situation like this and how do I pay myself since they are both owned by each other? Thanks!
1 answer 1