I had a title raise along with a pay raise my pay raise was cut because of yearly pay increase to all employees. 2nd opinions/suggestions?

Ive Been an employee at burgerking for 4 years now did the team leader class a couple years ago and got a title raise along with a pay raise. I get put on the harder tasks thru out the day because I'm "faster" and "better at it" (is what I'm told) when really no one else puts in their... show more Ive Been an employee at burgerking for 4 years now did the team leader class a couple years ago and got a title raise along with a pay raise. I get put on the harder tasks thru out the day because I'm "faster" and "better at it" (is what I'm told) when really no one else puts in their best work, along with all the other responsibilities I take on being a team leader. I am being told i will no longer be receiving my origanal raise because of the yearly fast food pay increase and also told we are going to have to work harder because the slackers hours will be cut down. Which leaves me unmotivated knowing I'm going to be picking up even more work from the slackers and I will not be receiving anything extra for all my extra effort I will be paid the same exact amount as new entry's are receiving all while taken on even more responsibilities. My superiors are immature when it comes to certain things so I'm asking here first on any type of input should I call hr or should I leave it alone or ask to be unprompted?