My sister in law and mother in law cut us off, and keep meddling with our relationship?

My sister in law and mother in law cut me off, and havent seen granson since he was 4 months old. It was all over the way they have behaved over the years and the the favt my partner seeing his dad after 10 years. They won t even talk to sort things out although I have tried to message, whatsapp, call, contact on... show more My sister in law and mother in law cut me off, and havent seen granson since he was 4 months old. It was all over the way they have behaved over the years and the the favt my partner seeing his dad after 10 years. They won t even talk to sort things out although I have tried to message, whatsapp, call, contact on facebook. I have been blocked om everything. My partner wants them to get on with me and all be at peace, I agree and have offered this. They demand that my son who im with day and night since hes been born goes over there without me ( they live an hour away ) they recently turned my partner against me over all this saying im using a child and such nasty things. All as I ve said is they are always wrlcome to come visit him at his home, and that I think they should he civil with me or even develop a friendship genuinly for my sons sake, as they have a terrible relationship with me have never made an effort or been close in 9 years even though we are engaged and live together with a child , I cant trust them and not arpund my child alone, they are strangers to my son, they dont know the home and hes used to being with me as his father works alot. They have poisoned my partner alot, i just stayed back and hope he saw sense which he kinda is atm but its been rough. Also i may be pregnant again. What shall i do? What do you think?