My son wants to wear girl clothes?

My son is 12. He has been feminine all his life. He played with dolls and stuff when he was younger. He now has hair down to his shoulders, and wants to start wearing girl clothes. He even wants to wear girl underwear and socks. I already let him wear very subtle feminine things, like lipgloss, pink hair binders,... show more My son is 12. He has been feminine all his life. He played with dolls and stuff when he was younger. He now has hair down to his shoulders, and wants to start wearing girl clothes. He even wants to wear girl underwear and socks. I already let him wear very subtle feminine things, like lipgloss, pink hair binders, and little bows in his hair. Should I let him wear girl clothes? He said he'll feel more comfortable in them. He does have a father, and an older brother (who is 16) so he does have men in his life. He just prefers girly things. We are very accepting of the LGBT, so if he turns out gay, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I wouldn't even have a problem if he turns out to be transgender, but he has told me multiple times that he's not. He says he likes being a boy. He says he knows that he is a boy. He doesn't want to get a sex change or anything like that. I'm just wondering if it would be alright to let him start wearing girl clothes. He says, when he goes back to school, he wants to wear a dress he saw at the store with pink leggings and pink sparkly girl shoes. Should I let him? I told him that kids might bully him because he's different, but he says he doesn't care what they think. He says that no one bullies him or anything when he wears the subtle feminine things that I let him wear. I was thinking about going to the store today and buying my son a new girl's wardrobe. Should I let him do this? Is this a bad decision?
42 answers 42