Is it bad that I am in a relationship with a transgender woman?

So I am in a relationship with a transgender woman. She is pretty and I really like her. I decided to tell my friends and most of them were really jerks about it and said I was gay. I'm straight and I know dating I'm dating a woman, not a man. I know it. They kept being jerks to me and said I wasn't a... show more So I am in a relationship with a transgender woman. She is pretty and I really like her. I decided to tell my friends and most of them were really jerks about it and said I was gay. I'm straight and I know dating I'm dating a woman, not a man. I know it. They kept being jerks to me and said I wasn't a real man, that I am not masculine and called me names like the f word for gay people and the t word for transgender people with lover.

They're making me feel bad about this and they think I'm not masculine or manly. Because of them, I didn't even go visit my girlfriends house when she wanted me to come out of embarrassment. I won't undo anonymous because I just don't people to know who I am and pester me because I have a username that is the same as my Instagram account

I need help and can you help me please?