Is my life in danger?

ok so i was on the deepweb exploring and such and found a site with the title "secret snuff stuff" or something, i clicked on it being curious and it said "to obtain you must first kill you'reself". I then left and then realised I didn't have a vpn on, it turned off by itself. So my IP... show more ok so i was on the deepweb exploring and such and found a site with the title "secret snuff stuff" or something, i clicked on it being curious and it said "to obtain you must first kill you'reself". I then left and then realised I didn't have a vpn on, it turned off by itself. So my IP address would have been visible

Do you think i'm in danger? or do you think ill be safe.
Update: i didn't know what snuff was until i looked it up just then, oh god wtf
Update 2: I have a feeling I should describe the site it was poorly designed and it said at the top in a red crappy font "to obtain you must first kill you'reself". The background was some anime picture of someone with blood on their hands and face but I couldn't see it that well since I left so... show more I have a feeling I should describe the site

it was poorly designed and it said at the top in a red crappy font "to obtain you must first kill you'reself".
The background was some anime picture of someone with blood on their hands and face but I couldn't see it that well since I left so quick.
Also it had background music, which I believe was the beginning to some torture porn video or something of the sort.

Also I think it's worth mentioning that I was using tails OS on a vm.